Sunday 22 August 2010

Alio Die - 1998 - Password For Entheogenic Experience

Release type: Full-length 

Style: Ambient 

Country: Italy 

Label: Hic Sunt Leones

Format: MP3@CBR, 320 kbps

Size: 148 mb 

Official

About Release:

I've been listening a lot to your new music. It seems so melancholy to me. I sometimes have thoughts about how alone we all are in this world, with no stability and surrounded by illusion. In these times the only sanctuary comes from the words of the spiritual masters, the only reality the underlying transcendental consciousness of creation. Anyway, I have these thoughts listening to your music. I love the bird and creature at the beginning, it reminds me so much of you and your place in the countryside. The way you have made the piece grow upward right to the end is very nice, I wondered how long could you sustain it for. MartinFranklin / Tuu

Download from Megaupload.com

Download from Depositfiles.com

Download from Hotfile.com

1 comment: